Saturday, April 5, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

I'm 29!

It's sunny and I'm having some coffee I got off Etsy from Brainscan. It's quite tasty. It looks like it is going to be a mellow Birthday. I had planned to go out into Detroit and explore, have dinner and celebrate, but unfortunately, the Truck decided to crap out. It's in the transmission shop with a rear differential problem. So I'm stranded in Pontiac.

Since there isn't much around the area I'm just going to spend some time outside in the sun, ride my bike to DQ, and make some art. Not a bad plan.

At the top is an image of the new illustration I posted in my Etsy shop. I hope to do some more of these.

1 comment:

Margins. said...

Happy Birthday to you! Mine's on Monday. Yay for April birthdays.

Love the illustration by the way.