Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday

I have been bad and haven't posted in awhile. I'm sure that by now those few that were reading my posts regularly have moved on, but I'll post anyway.

It's been busy since my last post. I started learning how to screen-print. I got a job assisting an artist and I moved into a new studio. Things are looking up.

Learning to screen print has been pretty eventful. I've spent several evenings working on things that just didn't turn out. I did however print my first test shirts this afternoon (I'll have pics soon). I just need to get some better quality shirts and the first batch will appear in my etsy shop. Speaking of which, I also made a new banner for the shop and produced this nice little mailing label.

In other news one of my ACEO's was featured on cicuska. A blog that lists Etsy items on Sundays.

Thats all for now.

No comments: